Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Around the House

I haven’t blogged much lately, but I’ve been keeping busy around the house.

I painted the hallway. ‘Before’ pic below (with some sample colours painted on the left-hand wall)

hall 1

The green made it feel dark and old-fashioned. ‘After’ pic below – much lighter!

hall 2

I also set up some garden beds in the back yard. I wanted them to be raised, as we have a large dog, and also because an apple tree has the prime spot and I needed to work around that. To save money I used bricks we already had to form the edges of the beds.

Before:

vege garden 1

After:

vege garden 2

Will be planting the garden beds out with veges in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Magda said...

Nice to have you back Charlotte. I'll be tackling some home projects soon as well.

M

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Magda. Look forward to hearing about yours. Cheers, C